Note: The default homepage page (first page) for your site must be named index.html or index.htm, all in lower case.
An example domain name and user name were
used through the instructions. Please substitute your own Directnic
domain name and login information for the account used in the instructions.
1. From the File Menu choose Open Web.
2. Then, find the folder that contains the webpage files of your domain. Click Open in the "Open Web" window.
Your domain webpage files will be listed in the "Folder List" window.
3. After you finish editing your webpages, you can start to upload your files onto the remove server. From the File Menu choose Publish Web.
In the "Publish Web" window: Specify the location to publish you web to: ftp://yourdomainname.com/yourdomainname.com. Then, click Publish.
4. You will be prompted to enter your Directnic account username and password. Then click OK.
5. When the site is finished uploading, simply click Done.
Serving Customers Since 2000