|POP3 General Instructions|
Note: An example account name was used through the
instructions. Please substitute your Directnic POP3 email address information
for the account used in the instructions.
1. Start your email program.
2. Find the Options/Accounts menu where you can input a new account. Look for key words such as your incoming/POP3 Server or outgoing/SMTP Server.
3. Go through the steps to add a new account to your email program, so that whenever you check mail using this email program it will check your Directnic POP3 email account.
4. When you are asked to enter specific information regarding your new account, use the following as a reference:
Name: Enter your name as you'd like it to appear in the From field
on your emails.
5. If you are unsure about what to enter in
a specific field within your email program, please email email@example.com.
Please include your email program name, your domain name, and the
areas that you are unsure about so that we can help you solve the
Serving Customers Since 2000