Follow the instructions below to configure Pegasus Mail for use with your Directnic POP3 account.
Note: An example account name was used through the
instructions. Please substitute your Directnic POP3 email address information
for the account used in the instructions.
1. Start Pegasus mail from your desktop or from Start/Programs/Pegasus. Go to the Tools menu, then select Internet Options.
2. Click on the Start Setup Wizard Box.
3. On the first screen, click Next.
4. On the second screen, enter your email address, then click Next.
5. On the third screen, enter your POP3 Server. It should be pop.directnic.com. Then click Next.
6. On the fourth screen, enter your user name and password. Your user name is your full email address. In the example, it is email@example.com. Your password is your POP3 account password (not necessarily the same as your Directnic login password). Then click Next.
7. On the fifth screen, enter your SMTP server. It should be pop.directnic.com. Then click Next.
8. On the sixth screen, choose your Internet connection, Then click Next.
9. On the seventh screen, click Finish.
10. Back on the Internet Mail Options screen, click the Sending (SMTP) Tab. In the Authentication Box, check the Login using your POP3 settings for username and password. Click OK.
Configuration is complete!
Serving Customers Since 2000